Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Friday, May 13, 2011

Scream 4 out now!

Since today is Friday 13th, I thought Scream 4 would be a good choice for those who want to hit the movies tonight! I will not be going for reasons unrelated to this blog, but I am a little curious and hope to watch it soon. I saw the other three, ages ago, and every one of them surprised me.
For those who are aware of the story, now, ten years later, Sidney Prescott, the author of a self-help book, returns home on the last stop of her book tour. There she reconnects with Sheriff Dewey and Gale, who are now married, as well as her cousin Jill and her Aunt Kate. Unfortunately, Sidney's appearance also brings about the return of Ghostface, putting Sidney, Gale and Dewey, along with Jill, her friends, and the whole town of Woodsboro in danger.
For those who are a bit more sensitive, it is supposed to contain bloody violence, strong language and teen drinking.

No comments: