Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

$#*! My Dad Says (Sitcom created by David Kohan, Max Mutchnick, Patrick Schumacker and Justin Halpern)


This American sitcom was based on the Twitter feed "Shit my dad says", created by Justin Halpern, consisting of quotes from his father.
Ed is a very opinionated 72-year-old who has been divorced three times. His two adult sons, Henry and Vince, are accustomed to his unrequired and often politically incorrect rants. When Henry, a struggling writer and blogger, can no longer afford his rent, he is forced to move back in with Ed, which creates new issues in their tricky father/son relationship.

Starring: William Shatner, Jonathan Sadowski, Nicole Sullivan, Will Sasso

What I like about this sitcom: It really reminds me of the days I was living with my parents, this is what every relationship must be like on a daily basis, you have the good and the bad times, but you also have the conflict of generations, an old man who is used to taking care of his garden, who does not care much for the internet and the new technologies, relating to his young son, Henry, a blogger that writes all about what goes on at home with dad, hence the title "$#*! My Dad Says".

No comments: