Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ricky Gervais Scoop!

The King of Comedy has been in the news throughout this week... To begin with, he hosted the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, then (according to the press) managed to get fired on Monday for being too truthful (if you ask me, I only think he went a tad too far with the Hugh Heffner joke, I would have left the mimicking out)...
... And now he is reclaiming his old Office job back... Or at least David Brent, his original British Office character, is... Only for a special episode at the end of this month, where Ricky will guest star in a faceoff with Steve Carell... Or his character, anyway... Be sure to watch it!

No comments: