Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I have to say that I am a big fan of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series, therefore I am very thrilled to realise that a new film will be out on May 20th, 2011.
In "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides", the 4th movie in the series, Jack Sparrow and Barbossa embark on a quest to find the elusive fountain of youth, only to discover that Blackbeard and his daughter are after it too.
This film is directed by Rob Marshall and counts on the presence of a wonderful cast, which includes Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz, Geoffrey Rush, Judi Dench and Keith Richards, among others.

No comments: