Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Monday, November 01, 2010

He's Just Not That Into You (Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein)

If you have ever been sitting by the telephone wondering why he told you that he would call and never did, or if you do not understand why she will not sleep with you again, or why the hell your relationship will not move on to the next level... Then maybe he (or she) is just not that into you...
Based on the popular book by "Sex and the City" writers, Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, it tells the stories of a group of 20 and 30-year-olds from Baltimore, while they roam around several relationships, starting with the single flirt scene up to the deep and slippery grounds of marital life, but always trying to read as best as possible the signals sent by the opposite sex.

Starring: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper, Ginnifer Goodwin, Scarlett Johansson, Justin Long

Why I loved this film: I put off watching this film for a long time because, like a lot of women, I wanted to believe that the object of my affections had a very good reason for not calling me when he said he would, or not speaking to me, or not even showing up, somehow I always believed that it was something I had done... Until I decided to grow up and realise that some people are just not worth wasting your life on!
This film shows, in a funny manner, what you go through in the fickle dating world and how you can read the signs, although you must keep in mind that every situation is different, but in the end it made me realise that sometimes what you need might be right in front of you... Just have to keep an open mind and look for it.

No comments: