Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's Complicated (Nancy Meyers)

A hilarious comedy that talks about the stress of relationships. Jane Adler, the owner of a successful bakery, is finally over her divorce, with a new romance on the way. Her life seems to be back on track... Until Jake, the ex-husband, decides he wants to do anything to win her back. How will this affect their three kids? It is a very funny story that will keep you laughing every second of the way!

Starring: Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin

Why I loved this film: The first reason that made me want to watch "It's complicated" was the unusual threesome that appear in it. You could not ask for a funnier cast. Besides, I can relate to the story, even though I have never been married or divorced, since it mainly talks about how difficult relationships can be and how important it is to follow your heart, even if it seems easier to just go with the flow.

No comments: